The Mezz Stroke Trainer is designed for players to learn how to straighten their stroke.
Attach the Stroke Trainer to the top of the cue shaft by the lower portion of the ferrule.
Two main reasons for not stroking straight:
- You are not aiming the cue at the target with precision. (Correction of the aim is needed.)
- You are not stroking the cue straight. (Correction of the stroke is needed.)
- Only use the Stroke Trainer for stroke drills.
- Do not shoot shots with a hard stroke when the Stroke Trainer is on your cue to eliminate damage to the Stroke Trainer, cue shaft and billiard cloth.
- Use a soft stroke if shooting balls with the Stroke Trainer.
- Carefully attach and remove the Stroke Trainer from the cue to eliminate damage to the shaft.
Mezz Stroke Trainer Instruction Video
** This item is Final Sale.