Give your shaft the ultimate maintenance.
Keeps the shaft clean and free from hand oils. Additionally, provides a slick surface and conditions the wood, and seals the pores on the shaft.
How to use:
- Shake bottle before use.
- Place a small amount of the Shaft Conditioner on a clean microfiber towel or paper towel folded in half.
- Slowly wipe the liquid onto the shaft using one hand while turning the shaft with the other hand at the same time.
- Continue to massage the liquid into the shaft until the microfiber towel or paper towel is dry or dirty with chalk residue.
- Repeat the process using a clean portion of the microfiber towel or paper towel on a different part of the shaft if needed.
- Wipe shaft down using a clean portion of the microfiber towel or paper towel.
- Shaft should feel clean and smooth after using the Shaft Conditioner.
- Use the Shaft Conditioner when shaft feels sticky or dirty.
- Shaft Conditioner will not remove scratches, dents, dings or any other damages on the shaft.
- This product is not for human consumption. Avoid contact with eyes or mouth.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not leave this product in hot temperatures.
- Previous long-ingrain stains may not be removed with this conditioner.
- Shaft conditioner will not remove scratches, dents, dings or any other damages on shaft.
- Do not use this product for other than its intended purpose.
** This item is a Final Sale.