Let your ferrule shine with the Cue Magic Ferrule cleaner.
Quickly removes talc, chalk and other dirt from the surface of the ferrule. Leaves no residue for the cleanest possible results. Easy to use - no rinsing, just wipe with a microfiber cloth.
How to use:
- Shake bottle before use.
- Place a small amount of the Ferrule Cleaner on a clean microfiber towel or paper towel folded in half.
- Slowly wipe the liquid onto the ferrule using one hand while turning the shaft with the other hand at the same time.
- Continue to massage the liquid into the shaft until the microfiber towel or paper towel is dirty with chalk residue.
- Repeat the process using a clean portion of the microfiber towel or paper towel on a different part of the ferrule if needed.
- Ferrule should look cleaner after the process.
- Use the Ferrule Cleaner for maintaining the ferrule.
- Ferrule Cleaner will not remove scratches or deeply embedded chalk residue.
- This product is not for human consumption. Avoid contact with eyes or mouth.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not leave this product in hot temperatures.
- Previous long-ingrain stains may not be removed with this cleaner.
- Ferrule Cleaner will not remove scratches, dents, dings or any other damages on shaft.
- Do not use this product for other than its intended purpose.
** This item is a Final Sale.